| festival style x see. dani. style. |

Happy Thursday!  Today I am teaming up with Dani from see. dani. style. to share about our favorite festival looks.  On Monday I talked about a packing list and I love that Dani's looks totally fell in line with my imaginary suitcase.
 



+ the look
romper: Metaphor Boutique
shirt: Target
sandals: Matisse
bag: Cleobella
sunnies: Forever 21


| introduce yourself: | My name is Danielle, but you can call me Dani. I'm married to my best fried for 6 years and we have two boys, Weston (3) and Rhyder (almost 1). I've lived in San Diego pretty much my whole life, moved around a bit after college and getting married, even to Colorado. And now we're back in sunny Oceanside loving life everyday. I am a thrifting junkie, repurposing fanatic, sunshine searcher, adventure seeker, who loves a glass of wine and anything vintage. Most days I'm wearing jeans + a cozy tee but I love any excuse to get dressed up ;)

Q&A:

What is See. Dani. Style? See. Dani. Style. is my creative outlet, where I share my heart, my style, my life and inspirations. As a momma to two young boys, you can imagine how much of my day is spent focusing on others' needs. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love being a mom! But I so love having my little space that's all my own, where I can share and connect with others while allowing me to just be myself. My true fashion-loving, thrifting-obsessed, shoe-hoarding self :) 
What Spring Trend are you loving the most?  Which could you skip out on? I am loving all the bohemian inspired pieces! I have always loved anything flowy, whimsical or hippie-esque so seeing all these bell bottoms, kimonos and headpieces makes my inner flower child so very happy. One thing I can't wait to see go away, overalls! I just can't make myself put 'em on ;)
Favorite Shopping Destination in San Diego? I have so many favorite local shops in San Diego, most of the in North County where I live. My absolute favorite shop is Metaphor Boutique in downtown Vista. Anything from beautiful blouses and dresses, to the most amazing handmade jewelry and fun trinkets. I also love Captain's Helm in Oceanside, my fave resale shop that has the best vintage and eclectic finds. 
Festival Season: Coachella, Stagecoach or a different festival not so local?  What are you packing, where are you staying?
if I was going this year to one, it'd be Stagecoach hands down. Alas my babies and I will be rocking from home ;) some must-haves if I was going:
-sunscreen
-hats (the more the merrier)
-comfy shoes (lots of standing)
-jewelry, accessories make an outfit
-my fringe Cleobella backpack 
-cutoffs, easily paired with tanks, tees, and a cardi for the evenings 
Who is your style muse? I have so many, I'm literally inspired everywhere I look .. But I love Laura of Ascot Friday, she can seriously do no wrong. 

+ connect with dani // blog | instagram | facebook | bloglovin | pinterest +



+ the look:
dress: Metaphor Boutique
vest: HBS Revolution 
shoes: Go Jane
bag: thrift find
flower crown: DIY 
+ the look
kimono: Forever 21
shirt: Target
shorts: American Eagle
bag: Cleobella
boots: garage sale find
hat: thrift find

No comments :

Post a Comment