| euro withdrawl |

i've got to say a few things about this whole 30 day vaca: it's been amazing, exhausting, exciting, fun and has given me a serious travel itch. that was a big thing for me when i was quitting my job-  i wanted freedom and freedom to me is leaving for a month and not being stressed about all the details life carries. so the next trip is brewing: greece? spain? brazil? more italy? to be continued... 

As I am sitting here listening to city and colour and the heavy rain and thunder pass by attempting to re-pack for the...i don't know 7th time this month (i'll post a packing guide soon, promise) I'm just so grateful; this has been unbelievable.  I'm sorting through so many photos- like thousands and i'm reliving this past month and i must say: time does fly when you're having fun- see you soon west coast.









No comments :

Post a Comment