| get a head start: mother's day may 11 |

ahhh mother's day is just around the corner.  i love celebrating mother's day; my mom is my very nearest and dearest friend and although i tell her daily how much i love and adore her it's fun to have a designated day with a thoughtful gift and a yummy brunch.  jeff and i already know what we're getting our mom's but if you need a little help below is a quick gift guide and want to know the best part?  All gifts are under $200.



1. this michael kors watch is very trend right yet still playful; it's also on sale! $144
2. The Mia 2 Clarisonic cleansing brush changed my life, why not change moms? $150
3. jewelry dish by C.Wonder; this style is sold out but Jeff got me a monogrammed E dish and it's such a cute addition on my dresser. $18
4. the cutest metallic mini wallet by marc jacobs is great for mom to throw a few cards in for her yoga session or to run quick errands around town. $88
5. the most adorable kate spade candle with the sweetest little message and cutest gold accents. $40
6. j.crew does the best feminine statement necklace that I would love to borrow. $110

No comments :

Post a Comment