| madewell, carlsbad opening |


i have been a loyal madewell shopper since i discovered it just blocks away from my boston apartment on the end of newbury street.  i would stroll there all the time: it was like a form of exercise for me.  madewell in soho is so dreamy I think i could sleep there if they'd allow. if i could, i would wear their  slub v-neck pocket tees everyday.... i own like 20, no joke.  it's safe to say i totally have a crush on madewell.  i love that madewell's have made their way west, specifically north county san diego- it's one of my favorite shops and to have them open up a store at the forum shops was such exciting news.  i headed to the opening night with my cousin courtney: we sipped champagne, listened to a dj play awesome tunes, chatted with fashionistas+the amazing staff and shopped away.

| what i wore: shop my look: top// madewell, denim// gap, booties// sam edelman, oversized flannel// jcrew:similar, bag// madewell, sunnies//raybans, necklace//madewell:similar |

| merchandising love! i want it all |

| the cutest visuals: loving the romper |

| denim bar! |
| mirror selfie with my date for the night! + running into dani from see.dani.style |
| gorgeous night + drive aisle in the entrance |

No comments :

Post a Comment