| what i bring to the beach |

holy heat wave and happy may!!  it's almost 100 on the beach.  don't get me wrong, I love the sunshine but there is a nice little line between beautiful weather and downright hot.  i.  am.  hot.   friday it's suppose to be the hottest day of the week so i've already designated my day to a beach day: lathering on tons of spf and reading some trashy romance novel on my kindle.  i put together a list of my sunny beach day must haves; i hope you enjoy and i hope you are staying cool; don't forget to drink tons of water!!!

shop my beach day must-haves: 1 / 2  / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 : 
i am a huge fan of the french style tops.  let's be real- a bandeau gives you the worst tan lines // we aren't wearing tube tops as much as we once were; make the switch.  every season i buy a new black bikini bottom, they're the most versatile bottoms you can buy- i love mixing my black bottoms with a fun top.  I keep my beach bag pretty consistent: a towel, spf, a hat and of course, my kindle.  depending on my mood i'll throw on shorts and an oversized tee or a sundress.  i always wear flip-flops to the beach but if we're planning on grabbing lunch or running errands it's nice to have an extra sandal.



No comments :

Post a Comment