| looking back: bachelorette party |

I was organizing my iPhoto earlier today and started to reflect on some awesome memories.  i discovered photos from my bachelorette party and i thought it would be a great post.  some girls really love the wild and crazy nights: my sister was one of those.  i set up a hotel suite at the Hard Rock in downtown San Diego, we wore wigs, we drank heavily and bla bla bla.
for my bachelor party i wanted to relax.  i know there are many girls out there like me who are looking for a day of rest, relaxation and a bit of pampering (especially if you are a super hands-on bride and just need a day to yourself with your girls).  When my sis asked me what I wanted to do for my bachelorette party I told her just that.  My mom and her hosted the cutest spa day at the Rancho Bernardo Inn : we had manis, mimosas, lunch and spent the day in the sun.  i look forward to sharing a few more fun wedding details as Jeff and my 1 year anniversary approaches.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy a peak into my bachelorette party.
 { our cabana: decorated with fun candies and reusable cups filled with goodies for the girls }
{ paper source banner found here + cute undies filled the cabana }
{ fresh mani's and cute cookies }
{ the girls }
{ finishing off the day with mimosas and chocolate covered strawberries }

No comments :

Post a Comment