| ALL BLACK EVERYTHING: |

happy wednesday!  i love how sharp all black looks.  it will never go out of style and to me, will always be classic.  i've been on the hunt for a faux leather pant; I wanted them to look like leather and have a somewhat sharp price point.  i found them the other day at H&M.  
In general, I was really impressed with H&M's fall line: their pieces look expensive, sharp and right on trend.  I dragged my sister there--so fun; haven't gotten used to calling her in as a road-dog for a quick shopping date!  hope you are having a great week! xx 

{ shop the look: } H&M, faux leather legging (if h&m doesn't fit you right: similar styles here and here) // H&M, oversized sweater // Gap, camisole // Rag & bone, boots (similar, sharper price point here and here) // Madewell, satchel // Charming Charlie, necklace // Ring one of a kind from italy (similar styles here and here) // Nordstrom, sunnies (no longer available, similar here)

No comments :

Post a Comment