| BOY OR GIRL? |

we just got back from the doctors and guess what? we didn't find out if we are having a boy or a girl! the good news? all is good with baby T and my doctor informed me that when i start feeling those kicks i'm in for a real treat: this baby is super active in my belly!  We are hoping to find out next week- where we will have an ultrasound with a bit more advanced technology.  I was so set on finding out the sex of the baby today: i was picturing nursery's and jeff & my future with this little bundle of joy.  i've got to be honest-- i'm ok with not knowing the sex; i'm just so happy we have a growing babe in my tummy with strong enough limbs to be kicking like crazy and that i'm healthy.  but! none the less, here are some nursery inspirations that are making me swoon to get our guest rooms transformed into a babe's room.
I'm loving neutrals for a boy or a girl.  I love the idea of the baby's room being decorated with grey, white and touches of feminine or masculine pieces.  Jeff and I are both huge fans of the animal prints: i think those will be a necessities in our nursery along with a good rocking chair.  decorating a nursery is so fun- I'll definitely share pics as we start operation nursery:

source // 1, 2, 3, 4, 5


No comments :

Post a Comment