| random phone snaps: |

i've been going through a transition period.  waking up and not having to go to a job is really different.  you have to be disciplined: it's so easy to not shower, to drag your butt out of bed whenever you please and specifically, with this heat, it's easy to just want to do plain nothing.  I haven't gone through my phone photos in sometime except to delete random pics when my phone tells me it's getting full.  I wanted to share a few photos that really made me happy when I was browsing for this post.  hope you're all having a good weekend. xx
[ we spent the day up in sharon, VT while back east to visit our good friends hans & jesse.  they took us to a dairy + maple syrup farm.  it was so picturesque- i can't wait to get back up there soon ]

[ this place will never get old: this was our building while living in boston. ]

[ last weekend we hosted a birthday party for my dad. nothing better than quality time with family! // wearing a madewell dress (similar) & dolce vita sandals ]

[ had the best craft cocktails at our hotel in UK // totally craving this mint ginger drink ]

[ a really cute cheese board and knife (similar) from my mom. ]

No comments :

Post a Comment