| bridal shower inspiration |

i am such an ocd planner and am obsessed with hosting (which i totally don't get to do too often).  i offered to throw my dear girlfriend amber's bridal shower brunch in the beginning of april and i can't stop researching pinterest / style me pretty / glitter guide / any other cute blog to get inspired.  here's the low down: 16 of amber's family and friends will be coming to my house, i'm hosting a garden-esque party to celebrate amber's upcoming marriage, i'm wearing a coral dress...annnd...that's all i've got so far.  OH! my husband so graciously offered to build me two farmhouse tables to wine and dine the girls.  here is what is currently inspiring me...i'm pretty much still all over the place but feel pretty confident with a few ideas I have churning - stay tuned to see how the soirée turns out:
sources: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6





No comments :

Post a Comment