| manis for spring |

i love a manicured nail- the thought of a chipped nail stresses me out.  i use to be a loyal gel polish kind of girl (insert CND 'just red' /  or Gelish 'you're so sweet you're giving me a toothache') but as of lately I've felt like I was missing out on the fun spring polishes...but not so left out that I was willing to commit to a two week mani in an outrageous color.  if you are willing to commit to the at home regiment there is something so nice about being able to swap out your polish every few days.  I'm currently sporting a natural growth  clear coat which doesn't thrill me and is so boring but my nails are still recovering from the land of gel.  I'm typically a red or light pink girl but stepping out of the box I love love love deporah lippman's (#2 below) "flowers in her hair" for spring- it's so fun and happy!  Also, I didn't include any of Essie's spring collection but basically I want the whole spring line: it's ridiculous- of course my favorite color in the collection is style hunter; a fun red. 


colors | 1 Butter, Cuppa | 2 Deporah Lippmann, flowers in her hair | 3 the balm, sky blue right | 4 opi, it's totally fort worth it  | 5 Essie, meet me at the alter | 6 dolce and gabbana, rose petal | 7 opi, chillin like a villain | 8 lancome, vernis in love

No comments :

Post a Comment