| chunky chain necklaces |

the other day my girlfriend Lauren texted me to ask me if I watch RHONY - I once did, but not currently.  Anyway, she told me the newest housewife reminds her of me...so I had to watch it.  I only caught a glimpse of the show and I'm not sure why I remind her of Kristen but I'm loving her style, her manicure swag and I totally love that she likes to rock chunky statement necklaces.  I bought a chunky chain necklace recently and I've had a problem creating the right outfits + necklace look until I saw her rocking the crap out of one - specifically when she did a interview with a coated chunky chain AND a crop top / skirt outfit..i died .  I'm ready to implement the look and am really excited to switch up my accessories with my cute chunky chain necklace.

No comments :

Post a Comment