| nordstrom half yearly sale |

ok...the nordstrom half yearly sale is one of my favorite little sales.  i headed to the first day of the sale yesterday and boy, was I like a kid in a candy store.  I was working so I had to shop with laser focus but I still managed to do some damage.  the shoe racks give me a little bit of anxiety but man, that's where it's at.  I managed to pick up an adorable pair of Tory Burch espadrilles and Vince sandals... equally in love with both.  They will be great shoes for all our upcoming traveling.  below are a few things i am just dying over...my poor online shopping bag, enjoy!


* i linked the photo to my fav brands
shop a few of my faves: 1. Rag & Bone Tank 2. Rag & Bone Tank 3. Alice + Olivia dress
PS - earn double points on May 21 & 22 when you use your Nordies card.

No comments :

Post a Comment