| my best friends wedding |

holy MIA.  with the fires last week [ which hit way too close to home ] i went into hibernation mode.  Enter the weekend- we're safe, it's cooled down and we drove up to LA for my dearest friend Amber's wedding (I threw her shower, remember? more on that here).  As you all know, I love creating and hosting so when Amber told her bridesmaid's we would have to help with all the set-up I was a) SO EXCITED! and b) worried I wouldn't meet up to her big-day expectation.  Well, the wedding turned out amazing the event took place at the Orcutt Ranch - it was picturesque; we kept joking that the venue must be where all the rom-com's are filmed.  We dance, drank the night away and I couldn't be happier for Juan and Amber. 

[ the venue.... could it be any dreamier?  Juan, his dad, amber's dad and a few of his friends set up all the lighting.  it was so romantic ]

[ amber gifted us the prettiest robes // the gorgeous bride with her insane rose and peony bouquet ]

[ DIY signs i made to help guests find their way around the venue ]

[ the tables // succulent thank you's...too cute ]

[ so many yummy desserts.  the dessert table was under a gazebo with a beautiful DIY coffee filter light ]

[ tequila for the bride // MOH and me.  game time! ]

[ my handsome hubby ]

[ cocktail hour // photobooth! ]

[ dance party with the bride ]



No comments :

Post a Comment