| amber's bridal shower |



Sunday was Amber's bridal shower brunch; I talked about what was inspiring me for the soirée here. I've gotta say all the planning totally paid off, although at times a bit hectic I 100% enjoyed putting it together.  I implemented quite a few of my inspirations and overall my vision came to life: soft pastel palette with a rustic, romantic vibe- we had fantastic weather and it was a fun time!  If you are looking to host an upcoming shower I wrote out the menu that I decided to serve below.  enjoy!










the menu:
assorted cheese, nut, baguette and jelly platter
fruit salad
two quiche; broccoli + cheddar and spinach, artichoke and gruyere 
blueberry and poppyseed scones
assorted macaroons
mixed green salad with apples, apple crisps, goat cheese and spiced almonds in a champagne vinaigrette 
the drinks:
champagne bar with peach, orange, pomegranate and ruby red grapefruit juices to mix
home made red sangria; i'll share my amazing recipe in a future post
the games:
share a story about the bride
how well do you know the bride?
bridal mad libs*
what's in your handbag?
advice jar*
*We didn't play these games as a group: I placed the mad-lips on each plate for the ladies to fill out during the day and sent Amber home with them.  We passed the Advice jar around and sent Amber home with the cute little spoons of wisdom.*

| dress, BCBG similar // sunnies, ray-ban |


No comments :

Post a Comment