| currently inspired (in love with!): The Gaines Farmhouse |


if you haven't watched an episode of HDTV Fixer Upper you really really need to.  As you all know Jeff and I are super DIY and love home improvement type projects.. however, that isn't the reason he decided to record this show one night while I was passed out after a long days work- it was while he was flicking channels he saw adorable goats- an animal we both love.  Besides loving the show I am absolutely head over heels in love with the stars Chip and Joanna Gaines farm home.  It's funny: Jeff and I go back and forth on being city people or own a farm kind of people and as of late we really are leaning towards a farm and seeing the Magnolia Farm and home has certainly helped lay a foundation. any who: check out this farmhouse and set your dvr to record Fixer Upper annnnd thanks to the cute goats that caught the husbands eye to record my new fav show.








   








No comments :

Post a Comment