| fake it |

i got spray tanned before my girlfriend Amber's wedding and Jeff could not look at me with a straight face.  I was so tan and the best part about my spray tan; I only got 1 coat.  The technician told me this particular machine recommends 2 or 3.  I couldn't even imagine.  Anyway, I ended up taking a shower a few hours after my spray tan because I was just getting darker and darker. I talked about the winter transition tans but what about just looking plain ol' sun kissed?  I put together some of my fav make-ups to really make you look like a sun goddess..or throw these on and you're good to go to the beach too.  

SHOP: NYX Concealer // i'm in love with this concealer; it's dirt cheap and hides blemishes and is basically my most favorite thing ever. IMAN// BB Cream with SPF // just a simple tinted make up. BENEFIT // sun beam - enough said.  BOBBI BROWN // amazing bronzer. bronze it up! BURTS BEE LIP BALM // a simple lip product.  ST TROPEZ // gradual tanner for your face.  MAYBELLINE // my favorite waterproof mascara. BUMBLE BUMBLE // just spritz this surf spray in your hair and go.

No comments :

Post a Comment