| father's day |

happy father's day!  i'm sure there aren't many father's out there reading my blog with the exception of my own and my hubby (who would fall into the 'dad of a 4-legged monster / angel' category).  so this is dedicated to my daddy-o:
it's really impossible for me to talk about how i see my dad but briefly here I go: my dad is my idol.  he means more to me than i could even begin to put into words -  he makes me laugh so hard i cry. he is a great listener and amazing at giving advice.  he is witty.  his french toast is the absolute best.  he is giving, caring and selfless. when i think of a pandora quick-mix, i think of him.  he's loyal.  he is competitive: be it a game of golf, my soccer games growing up or a game of nintendo.  he is supportive, nurturing and adorable.  he's a dream chaser.  he is passionate.  he's taught me to never give up.  we are two peas in a pod and i simply adore him.  i'm so lucky to have a dad I can look up to; he is my best friend.  

i hope you all have an amazing father's day sharing it with your dad, husband or father figure.
xxoo 


+ two of my favorite shots of my dad and i at my wedding


No comments :

Post a Comment