| last minute father's day gift guide |

father's day seriously stresses me out (ok, not really) but my dad is so hard to shop for.  if he see's something he likes, he buys it- simple as that.  he hates when we spend "our hard earned" money on him so whenever holiday's come around we really try and think outside the box and surprise dear ol' dad.  This father's day I have a few tricks up my sleeves but i'm sort of obsessed with my last minute gift guide for all of those scrambling.
ps // happy father's day to Jeffrey: he is the best dad to charlie the dog. xxoo
1. Stu's Bloody Mary Mix Kit, $49.95 - my dad's name is Stu so it's so fitting to love the idea of this DIY Bloody Mary Kit.  I've seen this kit at Marshall's for a bit cheaper and am intrigued with how yummy it is.
2. Nike Fuel Band, $99.95 - a fun way to help dad stay active
3. Zagat's Top Golf Courses, $15.95 - why not help dad step out of the box by giving him a whole book of new courses to explore?
4. LL Bean Wicked Good Moccasins, $69 - the perfect at home slipper- so cozy!
5. Ray Ban Sunnies, $150 - help dad stay hip :)
6.  Kindle Paperweight, $119 - i add the kindle to every gift guide. personally, i think it's the best gift someone could give.
7. Steele Canvas Tote, $148 - great beach bag or weekend getaway tote.  Definitely something I know my dad would love but never buy it for himself.
8. Tommy Bahama Polo, $98 - can never go wrong with Tommy for Dad
9. Age your own whiskey kit, $149.00 - how cool is this? if your dad enjoys whiskey like mine how fun would it be for him to create his own?
10. Michael Kors Watch, $195 - because a watch is always a good idea.
11. Quicksilver Hat, $18 - help dad protect himself from the sun with this cute lifeguard style hat


No comments :

Post a Comment