| road trip essentials with RelayRides |

wow, talk about refreshed- we got back from the east coast late last night.  traveling always gets my exploring-self at it's peak so when RelayRides a peer-to-peer rental car company contacted me about what my road trip essentials were it just seemed beyond fitting to share.  i love a road trip.  when jeff got his chevy we made big plans to drive that bad boys up and down the west coast then eventually head anywhere but here.


Some of my essentials are music by bands like Ben Howard or City and Colour - ya know, the kind of tunes that help you take in your surroundings with ease. I always need my recycle starbucks cup to fill up with iced coffee whenever a bucks is nearby, comfy blankets and pillows (my mother-in-law made me a 'quillow', it's a blanket that becomes a pillow and was my BFF when we road tripped from LA to Boston years ago).  Throw it all in this amazing tote...fun games!  the license plate game can get old; we always love a fun silly game to keep the energy up.  PB & J and popcorn!  I love love love both and when you find yourself with just the open road noshing on these two is nothing but delicious.  You guys know how much I love reading so a kindle is a nice getaway if needed so are these headphones if you need some alone time ;).  my jcrew slippers (similar here) are so cozy and easy to throw on for a quick bathroom break.  of course the best company: my hubs and  Charlie, the road-dog morkie. and don't forget your camera to capture it all!  we love this one.

oh, and always be comfy! roadtrip!!
beanie // (no longer available), yoga pants // similar athleta , oversized baseball tee // gap

to learn more about RelayRides and how it works check it out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment