| casual + a car show |

last friday i went to my first car show: every friday night on grand ave in escondido people from all over bring their classic cars to this massive street party.  I kept my look super casual tying the whole outfit together with my new shoe; my vans!  Also, let's talk about my favorite bag; my Aloha Sunday + Apolis recyclable San Diego bag: I've piled groceries, blankets, clothes...you name it, I've been throwing it in this awesome reusable durable tote.  what's even more awesome about these bags is the company represents such an amazing message, read more here. // ps: they offer tons of different cities, so represent!






+ shop the look: | tee, gap // similar | denim, jcrew | jacket, gap | sneakers, vans | bag, apolis + aloha sunday | accessories: watch, sunnies, earrings

No comments :

Post a Comment