| spring festival season |

I am so bummed we didn't get to Coachella this past weekend.  It one was of those things that got brought up multiple times and never executed.  festival style aka boho chic is everything right now;  I remember my first time at south by southwest years ago; although the music and energy was contagious  the fashion was bold, daring and forever memorable.  Later this week I am teaming up with Dani from See Dani Style to share our favorite festival styles but in the mean time I've put together a super easy packing list for any upcoming festival... and don't worry, if you can't get to a festival this year these outfits are totally acceptable for an everyday look:

Pack this!  
Misc: Sunnies 1,2 | coverup | bikini | accessories 1,2 | extra crop
Don't forget you ankle bootiessunscreenhat// floral headband and water!

photo source || 1 // 2 ||

No comments :

Post a Comment