| printed denim & printed denim |

We went out to dinner last night for my birthday, Jeff gave me a few choices and I opted for a favorite we don't visit often: Urban Solace in North Park.  It's so easy to want to stay inside your bubble but venturing out is so fun and so is the overall vibe of North Park!  Urban Solace is so yummy, if you haven't been, I highly recommend it.  
The weather has been so nice (borderline HOT!) this week that I decided I wanted my birthday dinner outfit to be light and airy but not too casual.  This printed denim and denim look- woah, mixing two of my fav spring trends was perfect and finishing the look with my favorite gladiators was a no brainer while tying my whole birthday look together.  
hope you all have a great weekend. xxoo





shop the look: | matching woven and shorts // gap | gladiator sandal // sam edelman | accessories: handbag// louis vuitton, belt // (old) similar, sunnies// SUPER, bracelet// david yurman, watch// marc jacobs | other:: lips, angel//mac , nail color 1,2 // toe color

No comments :

Post a Comment