| TRENDING FOR SPRING: TAKE 3 |

happy monday! I cannot believe we're already well on our way into April!  This week marks my birthday week- it's funny how quick these birthdays come and go.  Since I can remember, my dad has always reminded me to make every day count because the years just fly by: when I was younger I couldn't wait to be 16 to drive, 18 to be an adult, 21 to drink.....boy, he was right, time flies!
Anyway, the third trend I am so excited to talk about is all about pink!  I absolutely love pink but I sometimes fear it's not my best color: I much prefer a hot vibrant pink than a soft pink because of my skin tone but pink in any hue is huge for spring.  The great thing about this trend is you can wear accents, like a great handbag or shoe; like the valentino rock stud pump (which have been on my wish-list for forever) to get the trend across or wear a bright bold dress; it's really versatile and really screams spring!!

shop: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |

No comments :

Post a Comment