| on trend....a passion for pineapple |

happy thursday!  i am totally dying over this whole pineapple trend.  I've got to admit i haven't been vibe'n with some of the graphics that have been thrown on some of my fav brands..ie: flamingos.  *fun fact* i am deathly afraid of flamingos and they gross me out more than anything.  anyway, PINEAPPLES!  gasp!  how cute and tropical is this trend?  my house currently smells like hawaii because of this yummy scentsy scent (what? it's discontinued?  i'm sure this bad boy smells just as yum).  this trend definitely gets me ready for summer.  
shop: 
| pants, topshop | 
loafers, asos | 
|  earbuds, forever 21 | 
embellished tee, net-a-porter [ mother of pearl ] | 
| nail polish, deborah lippmann | 
tray, H&M home | 
| decorative jar, Zara Home | 
| simple pineapple tee // shopbop [ wildfox ] 
| cutie candle // asos | 

No comments :

Post a Comment